If you have or are a student in high school this year, please send the church (firstname.lastname@example.org) your email address.
Adults are needed to chaperone for the group that meets during 10:30 worship and for the regular Youth Fridays 4-7 pm. Questions: Sylvia Haas.
PADS and Pizza, WINGS and Wings
Service Opportunities for Trinity Youth every Friday
Trinity Youth have responded to the needs of homeless persons in our community by setting up rooms for PADS guests each Friday afternoon. Other youth groups have responded to this need as well. They come to Trinity the first Friday of every month to serve.
We are working with our neighbors across the street at WINGS (Women in Need Growing Stronger) to discover ways our young people might also respond to the needs of homeless and abused women and children who have suffered from domestic violence.
The first Friday of each month is designated “WINGS and Wings” for Trinity Youth. Young people meet at 4:00 as usual to provide hands-on service at the WINGS facility across the street. Youth are asked to bring $3.00 each Friday to cover food costs. Contact the church office for more information.
Youth are asked to bring $3.00 each Friday to cover food costs.
Opportunities for Adults and Sr. Highs
Opportunities are available in the education wing, the sanctuary and other places around the church.
Many require a minimal time commitment and can be performed at your convenience, or when you’re already here at the church on Sunday morning! Please contact Jacki to learn more about:
- Sunday morning photographer – shoots and prints student & leader photos in the fall; takes photos other times throughout the year.
- Scheduler – communicates with volunteers via email and updates class schedule 4 times per year.
- Camcorder photographer – records performances, events and worship services. Edits and burns copies of DVDs.
- Supply coordinator – ensures that all needed supplies are available in room 200 and/or classrooms each week.
- Director/Assistant Director – for children’s and youth performances, events and worship services.
- Class Leader – co-leads children and youth once per month.
- Parent Partner – co-leads with an experienced Class Leader once per month.
- Nursery Ministry – show DVDs, supervise young children & escort Cherubs to and from Toddler Room on Sunday mornings.
Call the church office (847) 439-0950 or contact Jacki Bogolia: email@example.com.