What is Manna?
Participants purchase gift cards at face value and Trinity receives a “commission”.
- Support Trinity at no “extra cost”.
- Purchase gift cards at face value, which can be used to purchase necessities (gas, groceries, dining) or given as gifts.
- Donate gift cards to Trinity’s outreach programs (which is tax deductible).
- Pay by check or credit card (service fee applies).
Trinity is able to:
- Raise money by participants changing their method of payment for everyday items.
- Receive 1% – 13% of the face value of the gift cards purchased.
How Can I Participate?
- All orders are due the first Sunday of the month.
- Cards can be picked up the third Sunday of the month.
- Complete the hard copy form found in the Narthex or click here.
Want to see other vendors or dollar amounts? Go to www.mannagroup.net for complete list. If you want a gift card not on the current order form, just write it in and we will order it!
Enclose a check for payment with the completed form or make an online credit card payment here (service fee applies).
Give the order & payment to Seana, Debbie or place in Manna box in Narthex.